As of January, 2020 there are 10 scholarships being offered by the AWAA. Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of G.P.A., an interview by a committee, references and personal need. Here are the categories and the individuals who are fully or partially funding the scholarships this year.
(4) “Traditional” scholarships. (Alumni donations, 50-50 collections and
other AWAA fund-raisers)
(1) Les Disher Ag. Sci. scholarship (Mrs. Doris Disher and the AWAA)
(1) Public Safety scholarship (Local law enforcement, fire departments and
(1) Skilled Trades scholarship (Mr. Pat Short-A.W. class of ’72)
(1) Future Educator scholarship (Mr. Fred Dais-A.W. class of ’60)
(1) Randee DeBolt Masiola Nursing/Public Health Scholarship (Ms. DeBolt- Masciola-A.W. class of ’91)
(1) R.O.T.C. scholarship (Dr. Brad Contat-AWJH Principal, and area veterans)
Please consider a donation to any of the above and specify which scholarship you are interested in helping. Donations can be mailed to:
AW Alumni Association
P.O. Box 2441
Whitehouse, OH 43571
The AWAA thanks our supporters in advance for your ongoing help!
A.W. and Penta seniors, download the form below to apply for alumni scholarships. See your counselor for more details!